Friday 10 June 2011

Little boy blue

Well it seems ages since I managed to post anything to my blog, what have I been doing, not a lot.   Good excuse for not doing housework at the moment, my dear son has at last put his men up to do some work on our house, when he did up the bathroom last June, he decided that he would put on an oak door, well have had to do all the rest of the house too.   I hope he realises that once we get all this done, there wont be much inheritance left for him and his brother.  Not looking forward to picking paper, curtains, carpets etc. Last week we celebrated my mother's 90th birthday - the whole family visted her at the home where she is staying and she lasted out  pretty well.  She had been telling the rest of the residents she was going to be a 100 and they all said she looked good for her age, she says now I know why!   We had a lovely day although I am sure my two teenage grandchildren were bored stiff with us old stodgers.
This is a card I made for my friend's grandson.
Funky kits digital stamp
Nestie shape - distressed with stormy sky
Nathan coloured with promarkers
and three heart buttons from my stash

apologies to Kath for the distressing
Debbi for the colouring in with promarkers
and
Anne for only tying a bow on one of the  buttons!!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo lily this is such a sweet card and hey your distressing is beautiful...what inheritance..between DIY and crafty spends..there will be none...enjoy your weekend...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lily, tortally agree with Kath. Fancy blaming the diy for loss of inheritance, you looked in your craft cupboard lately!! Lovely card, he is so cute. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete