Tuesday 11 October 2011

Golfer in a twist

Up bright and early today and the sun is shining.   DH on holiday and we have the g children all day so we have to wait and see where they want to go and then we will pack up the car for a little trip.  No doubt the toy shop will have to be in the horizon.    We were looking for conkers with them yesterday, playing shoppies and oh lots of other things that they like doing. The 4 year old phoned me on Friday night to see what I was doing but when I asked her what she was doing she said"talking to you granny"   Guess who felt a numptie!
Well this card is a Kenny K download which I thought was suitable for an avid golfer.  Coloured in with promarkers and paper used from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Great image Lily, makes a perfect man card. There'e always one step ahead of us arn't they! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking card Lily love this image, and coloured in well with your promarkers well done. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great man card. Good to see what you are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Lily, and it looks like the promarker colouring is coming along just fine to me
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete