Monday 21 May 2012

70th Birthday

My visits to my blog are few and far between but here I am again on a lovely sunny day.  Just back from a long walk and feeling quite exhausted.
This is a card I made for a friend to her friend. As usual am pretty vague with all the materials used as I  never keep wrappings.  The papers are from a 6x6 pad which I bought in Elgin as were the little flowers, the swirl is from a nestie set and this is the first time I have used it. The ribbon is recycled and the gems are from my multiplying stash.

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Lily, love the colour combo and layout. Great to see you posting, I went for a walk with the dogs earlier so nice to see the Sun shining. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bonny card Lily as Carol says good to see you posting, ive not done any cards today ive been out doing my garden to fine to stay indoors. You will have beeb burning off the calories with your walking !! See you thursday. Aud x

    ReplyDelete