Thursday 7 April 2011

BABY BOY

Gosh my 2nd day of blogging and already I am hooked.  I will never forget the day that Carol has led me to this blogging  life - the day of my  grand-daughter's 18th  birthday. Time flies, it seems no time since she was just a little girl and here she is  now a lovely girl with pink hair at the moment!  Oh well granny you had your mad moments too when you were young.

This card was one of three I made for a friend.    I am not a fancy card maker and always scared I put too much on, however I rocked the boat and added some flowers.  

The card is from Craftwork cards
The baby image is the new Funky Kit images
Two nestie shapes
the papers are Sweet Pea from fancypants design
Flowers from Wildorchid Craft
Ribbon and beads from my stash

 No time to waste now, off to the Theatre to see Hairspray with a lovely bunch of ladies from our Over 50 Club, then stop on the way home for our tea.
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely baby card and the flowers just make it perfect. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all Lily!
    So adorable Lil!! beautifully coloured, love the edging and gorgeous colour. Have a great day out. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard the blogging Lily very addictive, good to see youve joined us now as well. Lovely card papers and this image is so real like, look forward to our promarker demo tomorrow. See you then. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily - an absolute beauty of a card
    nice to meet you yesterday
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete