Sunday 15 May 2011

Distressing Card

Wouldn't know what sort of day it is going to be today but managed to have a long lie in, which was really nice.   However the price to pay for this is that I am running around like a headless chicken trying to get tidied up before we set off to Decora in the afternoon.   Still find time of course to go on the old computer - dh thinks I should take it to bed. Probably would be more interesting!
This is a card which I have done using distressed inks and hero arts stamps.

6 comments:

  1. Oh you made me laugh, Lily !!! DH or Computer he he !!
    Great card .
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lily, good to see you back blogging again, fine speaking to you on sat night hopefully will be able to catch up soon, I work less now but still have no time to do anything. Audx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He knows how excited you get when buying Lily, probably hopes it rubs off!!!!! Lovely card, love those images. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lily,I like the stamp and your fab bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lily....love the lilac colours and the ribbon bow is so neat! I would love to be able to tie a bow like that!!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi,,
    This card is good, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete