Monday 23 May 2011

Jamie Oliver watch out!


My grandson of 15 is very into cake making and these are two he made recently, the white one for christmas and the handbag one for his mum's birthday.  Fairly puts his granny to shame.   My husband did most of the cooking when I was working full time and my grandson was so worried when granda had to go away, ! " what would granny get to eat when granda was not at home" Who would cook for her!   Mind you if my husband had not been doing the cooking all those years I  could have been a size 0.

3 comments:

  1. wow lily...these cakes are just gorgeous..and love the handbag one...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are fantastic Lily, I bet you're so proud of him - must remember to give you a shout when i need a special cake made, does he take commissions?
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talent !!!! Absolutely fantastic --- only problem is wouldn't want to cut into them ---- tell him how clever he is .
    Was great to see you yesterday , Lily ,
    Anne xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete