Thursday 7 June 2012

Does my bum look big in this.

The weather has gone to pot again so feel more like making cards than doing housework so here I am with another card.  This was made for my friend who once was told she had a volumptuous bottom so couldn't resist using this stamp. Not that I am inferring that she has a bottom like an elephant!
Am so looking forward to Debbie's class next Saturday so that I can get more tips using promarkers. Need a lot of practice.   Most of the stuff I have used were bought at Elgin and never remember to keep a note of what I use, so that's not much use, is it?

2 comments:

  1. A great card Lily love the image and nothing wrong with your colouring, really looking forward to our day next week. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great fun card Lily for you friend. Lovely papers and hey, big is beautiful! What a coincidence, I've just finished colouring one in too, a baby compared to this Mama lol. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete